Janna left us with a big job to do. She worked very hard to help others with their everyday struggles and to make everyone happy.
Our mission is to help others with unmet needs by creating a positive impact on the lives we touch.
From the beginning, we were given the signs that lead us in the direction to continue with Janna's efforts of helping others and to raise awareness.
We provide a safe environment, offer hope, getting out and about, making connections with friends, and stress relief.
Thus far, we have hosted events that have provided a safe environment and helped people get out and about. Through our current efforts, we have witnessed friendships and connections being made. The undertone of our events is to teach coping skills, stress relief, assist with resources, and offer hope.
What We've done
JULY 2016 EVENTS
- July 7- Walk In The Park #1
- July 12- Cupcakes & Coloring
- July 14- Walk In The Park #2
- July 20- Fit To Be Tied (tie-dye)
- July 21- Pool Party!
- July 28- Walk In The Park #3
- July 31- Frolfing For Fun
SEPTEMBER 2016 EVENTS
- September 1, 2016 Walk In The Park
- September 2, 2016 Jim Falls Demo Derby
- September 4, 2016 Yoga Workshop
- September 8, 2016 Walk In The Park
- September 15, 2016 Walk In The Park
- September 17, 2016 Out Of The Darkness Walk
- September 22, 2016 Walk In The Park
- September 28, 2016 Hope Rally Concert
- September 29, 2016 Walk In The Park
AUGUST 2016 EVENTS
- August 2-St. Agnes Table
- August 3- SlipNslide kickball
- August 4-Walk In The Park #4
- August 9- Cupcakes N Coloring #2
- August 11-Walk In The Park #5
- August 18- Walk In The Park #6
- August 25- Walk In The Park #7
- August 30- Tie Dye and Dinner